Saber || From zero to HERO || MOBILE LEGEND: BANG BANG





At first, I acted like I don't know how to farm as HYPER, I was roaming free and poking different buffs but wasn't ranking up. My teammates started abusing me, this is a point I thought I should buckle up. 
Now, what!!!

I started playing the way it should be played... But wait I really am not ranked up....

Here  Saber has still the advantage, his ultimate is soo strong that you just need to find the opponent with "NOT WITH FULL HEALTH".

That's all I just looked at the map... losing my lane so that someone will come towards the tower...I took the advantage and started targetting those players...

Easy Peasy.....

One of the members who abused me, I abused him back, and then it turned out I had the most killed score....

Then what..... I was the MVP player and the one who abused me didn't even say any words because he was the 2nd high score.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unleash the Power of the Sea with Brody: A Mobile Legends Guide

Mastering the Art of Assassination with Gusion in Mobile Legends